The Beta Board
The Beta Board manages the school. The Beta Board specifically focuses on relevant scientific developments in the area of Operations Management and advises the Scientific Director on the development and management of the PhD research and the education program. In addition, the Board is responsible for quality control and progress monitoring of the education program.
Members of the Beta Board
- Renzo Akkerman (Wageningen University & Research) – chair
- Maximiliano Udenio (KU Leuven) – responsible for registrations
- Wout Dullaert (VU Amsterdam) – responsible for conferences / scientific meetings
- Stan van Hoesel (Maastricht University)
- Martijn Mes (University of Twente)
- Rob van der Mei (CWI)
- Inneke Van Nieuwenhuyse (UHasselt)
- Zümbül Atan (Eindhoven University of Technology) – representative GP-OML Board
- Sangho Chae (Tilburg University)
- Dieter Claeys (Ghent University)
- Kenneth Sörensen (University of Antwerp)
- Yves Molenbruch (Vrije Universiteit Brussel)
The Scientific Director is responsible for the daily management of the school. As of November 2017 Ivo Adan is the Scientific Director of Beta.