The Beta Executive Board
The Beta Executive Board manages the school. The Beta Executive Board specifically focuses on relevant scientific developments in the area of Operations Management and advises the Scientific Director on the development and management of the PhD research and the education program. In addition, the Executive Board is responsible for quality control and progress monitoring of the education program.
Members of the Beta Executive Board
- Prof.dr. J.M. Bloemhof (Wageningen University & Research)
- Prof. R. Boute (KU Leuven) – responsible for registrations
- Prof.dr. W.E.H. Dullaert (VU Amsterdam) – responsible for conferences / scientific meetings
- Prof.dr.ir. C.P.M. van Hoesel (Maastricht University)
- Prof.dr. J.L. Hurink (University of Twente) – chairman & responsible for handling ‘old’ Beta
- Prof.dr. R.D. van der Mei (CWI, member)
- Dr. T. Tan (Eindhoven University of technology) – representative GP-OML Board
The Scientific Director is responsible for the daily management of the school. As of November 2017 prof.dr.ir. I.J.B.F. Adan is Scientific Director of Beta.