The Beta Board
The Beta Board manages the school. The Beta Board specifically focuses on relevant scientific developments in the area of Operations Management and advises the Scientific Director on the development and management of the PhD research and the education program. In addition, the Board is responsible for quality control and progress monitoring of the education program.
Members of the Beta Board
- Dr. R. Akkerman (Wageningen University & Research) – ad interim
- Prof. R. Boute (KU Leuven) – responsible for registrations
- Prof.dr. W.E.H. Dullaert (VU Amsterdam) – responsible for conferences / scientific meetings
- Prof.dr.ir. C.P.M. van Hoesel (Maastricht University)
- Prof.dr. J.L. Hurink (University of Twente) – chairman & responsible for handling ‘old’ Beta
- Prof.dr. R.D. van der Mei (CWI)
- Prof.dr. I. Van Nieuwenhuyse (UHasselt)
- Dr. T. Tan (Eindhoven University of Technology) – representative GP-OML Board
The Scientific Director is responsible for the daily management of the school. As of November 2017 prof.dr.ir. I.J.B.F. Adan is the Scientific Director of Beta.